Sunday, December 12, 2010

Need a Smile?

I had a crummy day. Nothing went as I wanted. It was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Blech.

Good news? I was putting together a baby shower gift for a friend tonight and got to choose one of these super cute little monsters to include in the package. How could they not make you smile? My multi-talented mom, Cathy, makes these dolls - they're fleece and all cuddly and squishy. Finn loves his! He picked a lime green one named "Yoop."

If you're in the market for one more holiday gift for a special little someone contact me or my mom. She has a bunch that are ready to go - or could probably custom-design one if you get to her this week (e.g., before Friday, Dec. 17...)


Okay - off to bed to sleep off this crummy day and reset for my last full week at work before the holidays! Now that's a reason to smile...

1 comment: