- This morning I dropped Baby F at school where he smiled like crazy at his teachers and friends when we arrived. For his love of school and all that he's learning, even at this early age, I am grateful.
- I also dropped two bags of baby clothes, some diapers Baby F outgrew and extra wipes at The Denver Rescue Mission. I simply cannot fathom what it would be like to be homeless or in need - particularly with an infant. For the fact that I have never had to contemplate this reality, but also for the fact that I can give and have been motivated to do so, I am grateful.
- I had an impromptu lunch date with my dear friend Carrie today. We met through work more than 10 years ago and we still work together today, although for a different employer than where we started out. For the fact that Carrie is in my life, and that we share so many wonderful friends and now years worth of memories, I am grateful.
- When I picked up Baby F he immediately smiled at me, and didn't stop smiling even when I dragged him to the grocery store instead of straight home. For his shining face and light in his eyes, I am grateful!
So many things to be grateful for this holiday season - I hope you are enjoying your blessings, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment