 |
Image: jscreationzs /
FreeDigitalPhotos.net |
I realized that I left anyone who's been checking my blog for an update on the
blood work from last week hanging - so sorry! Although it's really preliminary information (we need a few weeks blood work to establish an actual trend), my first blood draw showed a significant drop in the exact numbers we're hoping to see go down - which is tentatively great news. To be exact - I went from an HCG level of 79,000
pre-surgery to a number less than 1,800. My doctor had told me tentatively to expect something around 20,000 - so I'm really happy! Granted, there is still a lot more to learn, but this preliminary news is good so I'm sticking with it. More updates to come! Thanks, again, for all the positive support.
I won't pretend to know what all of this means, except for the fact that this sounds like GREAT news. Praying for many more good phone calls from the doctor to come.
ReplyDelete