![]() |
| Image: Jeroen van Oostrom / FreeDigitalPhotos.net |
I stayed home with Baby F yesterday in accordance with the school policy of no fever within the past 24 hours and it was tough! I thought he would cuddle up and take a nap with his sick mommy and all he wanted to do was crawl around and get into trouble.
I have a number of friends whose partners work jobs that keep them away from home either for days at a time (pilots, professors at universities in different states, traveling salespeople, etc.) as well as friends whose partner's work requires they be away from home during prime times like bed time or early in the morning (namely police officers) and I want to tip my hat to those amazing parents who somehow juggle their kids' needs with their own, always putting the kids first.
I guess as a parent that's just what you do. Kids first. It's a lucky choice to have to make, but a tough one when you're sick!

No comments:
Post a Comment