Thursday, November 25, 2010

With Sincere Thanks

It's Thanksgiving, and I truly feel like the list of things I have to be thankful for could go on forever. Not only is today Thanksgiving, but it's my little guy's 6-month birthday - which tops my list of things to be thankful for. Being a mom has proven to be among the greatest joys in life. I cannot believe that just one year ago today I was just at the start of my second trimester of pregnancy - and I believe wearing maternity pants for the first time (what a relief that was!) And one year before that, I was frustratedly trying to figure out why I wasn't getting pregnant and just getting really serious about fertility treatment after nearly a year of trying with no results. What a difference just a few short years makes - and amazing that they only seem "short" in retrospect!

Among the other things I'm most thankful for this Thanksgiving: my loving and amazing husband, who is also a wonderful father; my supportive and giving family; lifelong friends; my rewarding job; a beautiful and warm home; delicious food on the table; and many, many more blessings. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment