Because she recently got engaged and was the belle of
Book Club Clothes Exchange (not to mention a very lively model...), I am starting my series of "Looks I Like" with Tori and her favorite find from the exchange, a cute sundress, which I recently mentioned in my
Decoding the Dress post as a dress style that everyone must have according to Real Simple's Never Buy The Wrong Thing Again.
 |
| She's ready for a beach party... |
 |
| She already looks like a blushing bride! |
 |
| Way to work the Stella & Dot ring! |
 |
| She's an animal! |
Tori has great arms, which in my opinion are key to this style of sundress. Since I haven't been kickboxing in awhile, I'd probably pair this with a cardigan or jacket (I feel like a bright contrasting color like yellow or purple would be sort of fun) to make it work a little better for me.
A few pieces of Tori's jewelry were styled by
Amy McDowell of Stella & Dot. Like the look? You can get it here:
Tori looked great and I agree that a light jacket/blazer or cardigan would be a nice accent ~ not just if you don't love showing off your arms, but if you want to make this more business-appropriate (depending on your work environment) or for spring, when it's just not quite warm enough to skip a layer but is too warm for jeans.
ReplyDelete