Monday, September 26, 2011

Looks I Like: April & Rachel

Sisters April and Rachel have great style to begin with, and they took it to a new level with favorite finds from the fall Book Club Clothes Exchange. I like the military inspiration to April's shirt dress, and the wide belt around the waist is a look I keep wondering if I can emulate.

I wish I had a picture of the back of April's dress.
The belt has awesome detailing!
I feel like I see lace pop up here and there in fashion, but I'm not quite sure I know how to work it into my wardrobe - or even if I should! I think this evening look works, especially on Rachel. Is there a rule about lace, day vs. night? Maybe that would help me focus on how to incorporate into my wardrobe...

Wondering if Rachel wore this to the
wedding she attended this weekend?


Amy from Stella & Dot styled both April and Rachel with jewelry and with handbags, which were buttery soft. Rachel and I agreed on how handy the Soho Wristlet was. I always have an issue with holding my handbag and juggling a drink or food. This solves the issue all together! Confirmed: these are looks I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment