Well - you know I like to blog about food and I tried two new recipes tonight that just begged me to post a blog about them. Here's the thing - I like to cook but I'm kind of a one-trick (or maybe two-trick) pony when it comes to fish. I like to grill it - and I usually add Old Bay Seasoning and some Frank's Hot Sauce. I am not sure where that combo came from, but it's always a hit on any kind of fish.
| A plate of my tilapia & chard dinner. Yum! Tonight I had some tilapia in the freezer and a bunch of fresh chard from Door to Door Organics, so I thought I'd add a trick to my bag and I'm really glad I did! Thanks to Google I came across this delicious Tasty Sesame Tilapia recipe (although I'm not sure why it's called sesame...) and this yummy Simple Swiss Chard recipe. I'm suddenly wishing we had planted some Swiss Chard in our garden... if there's still time you can bet it's going in next weekend! Enjoy the recipes! |
No comments:
Post a Comment