Thursday, January 20, 2011

Take That, Treadmill...

So Baby F is almost 8 months old and I'm just now getting back on the workout wagon. It's amazing what a little over a year off of truly working out and - oh yeah - HAVING A BABY will do to your body... But, I'm very excited to be back on the wagon and even more excited to have rejoined Qi, a great boutique-style gym in Denver owned by our good friends Chris & Corina. The atmosphere at Qi is just intense enough to inspire hard workouts, but spa-like enough that I feel like I'm treating myself to something special each time I walk through the door.

Many of you know that my company has been named among the "Best Places to Work" by the Denver Business Journal - but if you were wondering what makes it such a great place to work consider this: the new Active Lifestyle Allowance which is helping me to offset the costs of my Qi membership. Amazing benefit! I can't tell you how grateful I am for this support, and I echo what Ramonna said in her blog - I am proof that exercise makes me happier, healthier and more productive!

I look forward to fully maximizing this benefit through this year, and will fill you in on my workout adventures here as the year unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment